COVID-19 cure is here, are you guys gonna take it?

EddyBro

Rep

Jan 6, 2021
Credits
I wouldn't say it's a full on cure, as I hear you need to take various shots after your first shot. But I could be wrong on that. I have yet to receive the vaccine though, as my area has a shortage at the moment, and their focus is on the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions.

I'm hoping in the next few days they will roll out more of the vaccine.

archangel

Eclipse
Rep

Dec 26, 2020
Credits
I wouldn't say it's a full on cure, as I hear you need to take various shots after your first shot. But I could be wrong on that. I have yet to receive the vaccine though, as my area has a shortage at the moment, and their focus is on the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions.

I'm hoping in the next few days they will roll out more of the vaccine.
The vaccine is not tested properly, I have heard of many vaccine which have side effects. and this will will also have the side effects.

EddyBro

Rep

Jan 6, 2021
Credits
The vaccine is not tested properly, I have heard of many vaccine which have side effects. and this will will also have the side effects.
I haven't heard much about that. But it's one reason why I'm waiting to take it right now. I will eventually take it, but I will wait until more is known about it.