How do I start a special effect and graphic design career?

Viicky

Jan 8, 2021
Credits
How do I start a special effect and graphic design career? I wish to know how to go into film special effects and also good at graphic designs how do I start?

shell

Eclipse

Jan 3, 2021
Credits
YouTube for tutorials, and client work on fiverr would be a good stepping stone if your beginning, start off with cheap, affordable prices and build a portfolio.

• Love
Reactions: Admin

gamergirl2

Eclipse
Rep

Dec 28, 2020
Credits
my friends have gone to college for graphic design work.
YouTube for tutorials, and client work on fiverr would be a good stepping stone if your beginning, start off with cheap, affordable prices and build a portfolio.
youtube is where i like to go for tutorials, it really is the most helpful place if you cant afford to go to a college or art school.

MrLED

Nova
Rep

Jan 8, 2021
Credits
yeah I second college, but I know a lot of people just stream their artwork and that helps them become hugely popular.

Jake82

Rep

Jan 6, 2021
Credits
I second this. But I would also include some college in the mix. Or, you could also utilize those online schooling sites.

BROSEPH

Rep

Jan 10, 2021
Credits
I second this. But I would also include some college in the mix. Or, you could also utilize those online schooling sites.
There are a bunch of options online. I think skillshare is one of the best options right now if you don't want to go to college. I plan to use it soon myself.